What is jailbreak on iOS?
iOS jailbreaking is a process of removing the lock iOS to allow the user more control over the device. The unlocked iOS can install applications downloaded and other materials from sources other than the official App Store.
Jailbreaking is a process recommended only for advanced users. Unlocked iOS lets you change the source code of the system, which can cause damage to the iOS. Apple does not support a device that has been jailbroken and at the same time have been damaged – Apple will not be processed by the warranty…
A little bit about the program Jailbreak iOS8
Our Jailbreak is available for all Apple devices running iOS8. Available to download and install on your Mac OS, Linux and Windows PC – installation files for each system in packs, download links at the end of the entry.
Some features Jailbroken devices
- change the interface device,
- possible to remove the built-in applications in the system,
- the ability to install applications not authorized by Apple or not available through the App Store,
- download music, video, books and other content for free,
- access to system files.
Jailbreak iOS8 has been tested repeatedly so it is safe for equipment. This is the latest version of all the possible fixes.
- At the beginning it is recommended to backup your device (via iTunes) – Jailbreaking is safe for the system, but you never know what it is, what can happen (eg, computer failure or power supply).
- Run the Jailbreak software iOS8 then connect the device to your computer via USB.
- When the program detects the device, click the “Jailbreak”. The process takes 1-3 minutes.
- Unplug the unit and do the restart.
- Enjoy the system unlocked!
Extras: Additional PDF instructions on safe handling in 9 different languages (English, German, Spanish, Czech, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Chinese and French), and access to official support to Jailbreak iOS8 by ArchiveFiles Group.